A look back at 2022!
It’s been an exciting year for Sprive and as we approach the festive period, we thought it would be nice to look back and share some of the highlights.
Enhancements to the app
The team at Sprive is constantly behind the scenes working away on how we can better help homeowners save money on their mortgage and pay it off faster. With rates rising, there’s never been a more important time to help homeowners with their mortgages.
Here is a list of some of the main feature updates we’ve added to the app.
- Nationwide – In January, we added the ability to support homeowners with mortgages with Nationwide Building Society. We’re now able to support 12 of the largest lenders in the UK
- Always on the best deal – In August, we launched a feature that allows us to challenge your mortgage against the market every day. Once we find you a better deal we’ll help you secure the deal with the help of expert advisors
- Shop with Sprive – In October, we partnered with some exciting brands to help you earn extra cash when you do your everyday shopping with brands such as Morrisons, M&S, Waitrose, Deliveroo, and Costa
It's been super exciting to see Sprive being featured across so many national publications. Here are just a few examples to share.
Personal finance experts
We have had a number of personal finance experts within the UK telling their followers about Sprive. It’s been a great way for us to build the brand and grow. Here are just some of the leading personal finance experts who have talked about us this year.
- Pete Matthew at Meaningful Money
- Pete Komolafe at Conversation of Money
- Ken and Mary Okoroafor - The Humble Penny
- Lynn Beattie - Mrs. MummyPenny
- All Things Money
- Afzal Hussein
- Dan does Mortgages
- Clare Seal @myfrugalyear
- Go Fund Yourself
We’ve received so many lovely messages throughout the year of amazing Sprive customers providing their support and giving us amazing feedback. For us, this has to be the highlight.
Given it’s our first full year helping homeowners with their mortgages, the last thing we expected is to start being nominated for industry awards, let alone win!
- Fintech Finance Awards - Winners
- Pay 360 Awards - Finalists
We want to take this moment to say thank you for using Sprive and on behalf of the team, we would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.